A residential therapeutic community
Banyan House is a residential Therapeutic Community located in Darwin, Northern Territory offering a treatment for people recovering from alcohol and drug addictions and any co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Residential rehabilitation program
- Residential supported withdrawal program
- Alcohol and drug assessments
- Courts and Police diversion programs
- Counselling, education and information
The Forster Foundation acknowleges the traditional owners of the country on which we work and live and reconise their continuing connection to land, water and community. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to eldars both past and present